ENABLE YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Our services are available worldwide and designed for multi-site national and global mid market customers and large enterprises.
Our global managed services provide customers with an opportunity to transform their business communications and data networking to achieve agility, competitiveness, compliance and responsiveness.
Combined with our worldwide service delivery expertise, white-glove deployment methodology and 24/7/365 NOC support, CallTower’s managed services have set the standard for performance and execution for Fortune 500 companies, mid market companies and multi-site national and global organizations
Premier Partner Program – Onboarding Kit
This program provides opportunities for innovative, customer-focused solution providers to sell CallTower’s Comprehensive Global Services. CallTower helps you drive revenue, increase your company’s profitability, and complement the products/services you offer your customers.
RELIABLE & DISASTER PROOF
– Zero-Outage Global Architecture
– Fully Meshed, High-Availability Technologies
– Mirrored Technology
– Customer SIP trunks peer with multiple POPs for 100% fail-advance
– Extraordinary BC capability
WHITE GLOVE SUPPORT
– Extraordinary Support with Strong SLAs
– White Glove Development Globally
– Roll Service Trucks Globally
– 27/7/365 Global NOC
– “Best Vendor” References
SD-WAN & SECURITY
– Rich Security features, including Next Gen Firewall and UTM
– Agnostic to underlying network provider(s)
– Global Availability with geo-distributed hubs on all continents
– Data Center Class
– Built on High-Availability, Carrier-Grade Versa Networks
GLOBAL SIP TRUNKING & PSTN REPLACEMENT
– Full number portability globally
– Can utilize existing global MPLS EF Queue
– Regional SIP Release – No Back-hauling
– In-Country termination to special digits
– Emergency Access globally
– In-Country Toll Free and International Toll Free
WEBEX CALLING – CLOUD CONNECTED PSTN PARTNER (CCPP)
With Cloud Connected PSTN (CCPP) option, customers can use CallTower for their PSTN access. Through CCPP, Cisco seamlessly interconnects with CallTower to enable Webex Calling customers to have economical and reliable global PSTN in the cloud – without the need for any premises-based SBC/gateway.
- Certified Webex Calling PSTN coverage in over 70 countries covering Americas, EMEA and APAC.
- Seamless management via Cisco Control Hub.
- Dedicated, redundant global infrastructure for secure, QoS-based calling.
- Consolidation of multiple country/market PSTN into centralized billing and management.
- Global DID/DDI phone number availability.
- In-country Call Termination with CLID and Special-Digits Localization.
- Emergency Services Support
Enable full native PSTN voice capability to over 70 countries for Microsoft Teams as an alternative to Microsoft calling plans and without the need for premise hardware.
Direct Routing utilizes CallTower’s Microsoft Certified Session Border Controllers (SBCs) to deliver natively-connected, secure cloud voice in over 70 countries. Connection from Microsoft Teams to our network is via a secure IP connection and is delivered as an end-to-end service with quality, geo-redundancy and high-availability.
Cloud collaboration, UC and Contact Center tools have quickly enabled the new remote and distributed worker environment. However, these powerful “internal” communications tools often have limited access to the “outside” PSTN and call routing integration that enable a complete, cost effective enterprise telephony solution.
Cloud Voice Hub, the evolution of CallTower’s award-winning global SIP trunking service, is purpose-built to solve these challenges. Available in over 70 countries, Cloud Voice Hub provides certified, secure cloud SIP PSTN connectivity to all major cloud collaboration, unified communications and contact center services including Cisco (Webex Calling and UCM Cloud), Microsoft Teams (Direct Routing), Genesys, Avaya, Zoom and NICE InContact.
CALLTOWER CONTACT CENTER SOLUTIONS
CallTower’s Cloud Contact Center Solutions (Five9, Webex Contact Center, CT Cloud Contact Center) Simplify Making Powerful Connections and Deliver Results
CallTower cloud contact center solutions provide the benefits of feature-rich, on-premise systems with none of the hassles. CallTower enables your people with the tools they need to make powerful customer connections while delivering the results your business requires.