Built for the future of customer experience, with four core values at the heart of everything we do.
Delightful Customer Experiences
Digital-first engagements informed by customer experience management. Let customers connect when and how they want – via chat, text, social, email, or call.
Intelligent Super Agents
Super agent intelligence for an intuitive agent experience. AI-powered assistance and a new, modular agent desktop makes agents’ days a breez.
Flexible Customizable Platform
Next-generation, fully customizable platform. Enterprise-grade, out-the-box ready, flexible cloud contact center, from the market leader.
Collaborative Contact Center
Complete collaboration suite to engage your entire team. All-in-one messaging, meetings, calling, devices, and more from a security-focused leader.
Built for digital-first customer experience
- Let today’s digital-first customer connect their way – via chat, text, social, email, or call.
- Natural, AI-powered voice and chat virtual agents provide options for fast and easy 24/7 self-service.
- Agents benefit from complete customer interaction history in a single interface, regardless of channel – empowering them with full visibility.
End-to-end customer experience management
- Close the feedback loop with Webex Experience Management.
- Post-call surveys are delivered to the customer via text, email, or interactive voice response (IVR) to capture immediate feedback and proactively manage and measure customer sentiment.
- Agents have real-time visibility into previous customer survey responses to personalize interactions.
Intuitive agent experience
- Agents have everything they need in a single consolidated view wit the new modular agent desktop.
- Smart customer interaction history and information via third-party application widget support.
- Webex Workforce Optimization promotes workforce engagement – including workforce management, quality management, and workforce analytics.
Super agent intelligence
- AI-powered chat and voice virtual agents deflect routine interactions and provide a seamless baton pass to human agents.
- Visibility to customer feedback and communication history give agents full context to tailor interactions.
- Remote agent support provides a seamless experience no matter where agents sit.
Open and extensible
- Cloud provider-agnostic, microservices architecture provides enterprise-grade horizontal scalability, flexibility, and rapid feature innovation and deployment.
- Drag-and-drop flow control builder puts customization in the hands of the user and frees IT resources.
- Open APIs allow for customization of AI, data, media and desktop capabilities for ultimate flexibility.
- Integrate with your preferred CRM and business applications including Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Zendesk, and more.
- Cloud data analytics provide historical and real-time reporting and dashboards.
- Agents can work from anywhere with full remote agent support.
- Complementary Webex messaging and meetings tools allow agents to engage team members and subject matter experts to give customers optimal support.
- Common UI across the full portfolio aids in employee onboarding and training.
- Integration with extended calling options including PSTN, Webex Calling, and Webex devices and endpoints supports ease of use.
- Webex Control Hub integration provides a simple way to secure and manage all your collaboration applications.
THE CONTACT CENTER MARKET LEADER
Cisco is a global leader in contact centers, delivering the most complete contact center portfolio. Webex Contact Center is an omnichannel contact center-as-a-service (CCaaS) for any size contact center that delivers enriched customer journeys, all powered by the cloud and data intelligence, driving faster and more personalized customer experiences.
Built on the open and flexible Webex Platform for Contact Center, our portfolio integrates advanced cloud services such as AI capabilities, enterprise-grade cloud calling, data analytics, workforce optimization, CRM and experience management applications.
Market share cloud / hosted contact center installed base – Synergy Research 2020
Contact center enterprises