As Vice President of Client Support, Jim Manetta has the overall responsibility for the technical support of CallTower’s global customer base. Jim brings over 25 years of experience in customer support in the Telecommunications field. Jim began his career in communications at ACC Telecom, where he worked as a customer service representative, Networks Operations Center Engineer, and a Switch Technician. In 1998, Jim joined PAETEC, as the first technician in the Network Operations Center. His experience came full circle when he was promoted to the position of Vice President of Operations, overseeing Customer Service, Network Operations Center, and Network Engineering. Throughout his tenure, Jim has created processes that focused on creating an outstanding customer experience while enabling employee growth. His passion to provide unmatched customer support has driven his success and continues to be a value that he instills in his organization.
- CallTower Launches Rebiller Model for Microsoft Teams
- CallTower named 2022 Visionary Spotlight Award Winner by ChannelVision Magazine
- UPSTACK and CallTower Announce Partnership
- CallTower CEO Bret England Among Top 10 Inspiring Leaders of 2022
- CallTower Receives 2022 CUSTOMER Magazine Voice Technology Excellence Award