CT Cloud Fax Solution
With CT Cloud Fax and CT Cloud Fax Complete solutions, you can send and receive faxes within Outlook, Gmail, Apple Mail and many other email systems. Customers can choose between DID numbers, Toll free numbers, unlimited inbound or unlimited inbound + outbound. Faxing is as easy as attaching a document to your email and clicking send; no dedicated fax lines and no additional hardware.
Schedule a Consultation Today
CT Cloud Fax Benefits
- Send and receive faxes from email with Outlook, Gmail, Office 365, and other email systems
- Securely receive faxes from a local or toll-free number with SMTP over TLS.
- Quickly attach and send via secure email via our simple email client integration.
- Receive faxes as PDF or TIFF files.
- Route faxes to distribution lists.
- Domestic and International (new numbers or portable numbers)
- Rest easy knowing CT Cloud Fax securely transmits over an encrypted internet connection.
- You can also attach Microsoft Office or PDF documents to a CT Cloud Fax. (Outbound Only)
- Get rid of phone lines, software, and systems to manage
CT Cloud Fax provides a range of security features to help organizations comply with HIPAA regulations:
- Audit trail – our online fax service provides a full audit trail of faxes sent and received through our servers. Improving security for mobile client calls
- Encryption – faxed messages can be delivered in encrypted formats, whether SSL or signed email (PKI), so that patient-identifying information can be delivered securely.
- Automatic fax removal – messages containing sensitive content can be automatically deleted from our servers upon delivery.