SIP Trunking uses Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling and a native IP-based transport to manage all voice traffic between a customer‘s IP PBX platform, MPLS-based global private network, and the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
With the experience and flexibility of CallTower, we can deliver fully-managed SIP Trunking service through multiple MPLS providers. This approach offers the convenience of preserving existing network connections, helps reduce deployment time and provides the efficiency and economic benefits of network convergence.
In addition, enhanced features such as enterprise-wide calling plans, quality of service (QoS) management, worldwide local numbers and portability provide the simplicity and performance necessary to centralize multiple services and to eliminate unnecessary vendors, facilities and costs.
SIP Trunking Features
Global Dial-Tone Coverage: Local DID numbers and number portability in over 50 countries and 8,000 cities worldwide.
Complete Service Features: Local, long distance, on-net and toll-free, directory assistance, caller ID, directory listing and 911/E911 service.
- Network Flexibility: Increase service delivery options such as capacity, geographic diversity and network redundancy with Global SIP Trunking service through managed CallTower dedicated circuits.
- Web-based Service Management: Full control of enterprise voice services including access to real-time call detail, utilization reports and ticket tracking.
- Multiple Supported PBX Solutions: Multiple supported PBX solutions, such as: Cisco, VE Microsoft Lync, Avaya, Shoretel, asterisk, etc.
Benefits of CallTower SIP Trunking
- Reduce Costs: Consolidate local lines and trunks on a CallTower global voice network to reduce hardware costs, reduce trunk costs and to eliminate multiple vendor purchasing.
- Zero Outage Global Infrastructure: Avoid costly outages with a Zero-Outage global infrastructure through CallTower’s Core Network with POP’s in Los Angeles, NYC, London, Frankfurt and Hong Kong.
- Investment Protection: Preserve your investment in your existing PBX, phones and other telephony equipment while realizing the cost savings of SIP. CallTower’s SIP solution allows organizations connectivity to any existing telephony solution and a path to migrate to best of breed Cisco and Microsoft Lync telephony solutions.
- Improved Scalability: Seamlessly add capacity for growth or new locations and avoid lengthy installation intervals.
- Single Vendor: Eliminate multiple vendors globally with converged voice and network services through one provider.